10 bisita · 5 silid-tulugan · 5 banyo
This charming villa blends contemporary attitude with traditional French Caribbean style. Set in a tropical courtyard with circular drive, the grand raised entrance begins the crescendo for the view. Set right at the ocean’s edge, the stunning scene flows over the wide green lawn right out to the turquoise sea and beyond to Anguilla and the poetic mountains of St Martin. Step through the gate right out to the sand.
Every room enjoys incredible views. The main living area’s glass doors disappear, giving you full access to the sea breezes and nature’s beauty. A spacious open plan includes multiple areas for lounging and dining. The villa’s décor tastefully mixes Indonesian teak with contemporary pieces in soft white. The sleek kitchen is a wonderful place to prepare a meal while taking advantage of the view and your guests.
Ample outdoor living includes sea facing covered verandas that connect all the rooms with the main house providing multiple opportunities for dining and relaxing. Oversize travertine tiles flow throughout blending the Epi wood pool deck for a seamless transition from interior to exterior. The large classic pool, the centerpiece of the deck, creates a visual connection with the sea. A grand gazebo sits at the ocean’s edge where you can relax in comfortable seating and enjoy the music of the surf from sunrise to sunset. If you prefer private garden views, a large well-furnished deck sits off the main living area. Large and small colorful tropical gardens are placed throughout the villa.
Four of the five bedrooms have private seating areas and sea views. The fifth bedroom is located at garden level with a private patio. The décor is a mix of soothing whites and warm beiges. The en suite bathrooms have a stylish spa feel complete with river stone trimmed showers, teak benches and marble tiles. Several bathrooms have ocean views.
Although secluded, you are close to amenities. you are ten minutes to Porto Cupecoy’s fabulous restaurants and seven minutes to the charming French capital of Marigot with restaurants, the Creole Market, galleries and shopping. Only 10 minutes from the International SXM airport and 30 minutes to both Grand Case and Phillipsburg.
_ Please Note: Baie Rouge Beach may be affected by shifting seasonal currents and weather patterns. For the best swimming renters are recommended to walk down the beach near the public entrance where the waters are more protected. _
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Lounge area, Television, Direct access to pool area, Sea view
- Bedroom 2: King bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Television, Direct access to pool area, Sea view
- Bedroom 3: King bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Television, Direct access to pool area, Sea view
- Bedroom 4: King bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Television, Direct access to pool area, Sea view
- Bedroom 5: King bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Alfresco shower, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Television, Private terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Air conditioning
- Satellite television
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining area with seating 8
- Outdoor living area
- Outdoor speakers
- Gated property
- Gated community
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - 6 days per week
- Pool maintenance
- One arrival airport transfer - up to 8 guests
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Additional housekeeping
- Villa pre-stocking
- Additional airport transfers
- Activities & excursions
Points of Interest:
- 7 km to Marigot
- 17 km to Philipsburg
- Beachfront access to Baie Rouge Bay
- 5.5 km to Maho Beach
- 9.6 km to Simpson Bay Beach
- 14 km to Little Bay Beach
- 15 km to Grand Case Beach
- 6.2 km to Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM)
- 15 km to l'Esperance Airport (SFG)
Mga kaayusan sa tulugan
Mga pambihirang tuluyan kung saan five-star ang lahat
Ang bawat tuluyan sa Airbnb Luxe, na ubod ng ganda at idinisenyo ng eksperto, ay may mga marangyang amenidad at serbisyo, at nakatalagang trip designer.
Ang kaibahan ng Airbnb Luxe
Pagpaplano sa buong biyahe
Isasaayos ng mga trip designer ang iyong pagdating, pag-alis, at lahat ng nasa pagitan.
300+ puntong pag-iinspeksyon
Personal na bineberipikang nasa pinakamagandang kondisyon ang bawat tuluyan sa Airbnb Luxe.
Pangangalaga sa biyahe, 24/7
Bukod-tangi at on-demand na tulong para sa anumang tanong, anumang oras.
Lugar na kainan
Barbeque gamit ang uling
Mga Pangunahing Pangangailangan
May gate na ari-arian
+ 3 pa
Les Terres-Basses, Saint Martin
Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM)
14 minuto kung magmamaneho
32 minuto kung magmamaneho
13 minuto kung magmamaneho
Simpson Bay Beach
22 minuto kung magmamaneho
Little Bay Beach
28 minuto kung magmamaneho
Grand Case Beach Club
32 minuto kung magmamaneho
Mga Interesanteng Lokasyon
17 minuto kung magmamaneho
36 minuto kung magmamaneho
May tanong ka ba tungkol sa tuluyan na ito?
Direkta ka naming iuugnay sa isang trip designer sa Airbnb Luxe, ang iyong kontemporaryong concierge na nakakaalam sa bawat tuluyan at makakatulong sa iyong planuhin ang buong biyahe mo.
Pagpepresyo at availability
Patakaran sa Pagkansela at Mga Alituntunin sa Tuluyan
Magkansela hanggang 60 araw bago ang iyong biyahe at bayaran lang ang 50% ng kabuuang bayarin sa tuluyan para sa reserbasyon. Magkansela sa loob ng 60 araw bago ang biyahe at hindi na maaaring i-refund ang reserbasyon.